Accountancy practices without an insolvency practitioner – outsource to or a joint venture with us.
- "Traditional partnership with an insolvency practitioner as a partner and associated overhead costs of the team; or"
- Refer your clients and enquiries from third parties for insolvency work to an outside insolvency practitioner, hoping your clients get well looked after and for reciprocity.
Alternative – work closely with 180 Advisory Solutions Ltd"
There are various ways we can work together in a joint venture, from being one of your trusted business partners appearing on your web site to white labelling your insolvency solutions. It’s completely up to you how we structure this.
Some advantages of this more collaborative, joint venture approach:
- Enhanced service offering for your firm;
- Comfort that you are not referring your existing clients to a potential competitor (we do not offer any accountancy services);
- A fairer share of the work, risk and reward without the permanent overheads.
Please feel free to get in touch with Barry Stewart or George Lafferty if you would like to explore how this might work for your practice and clients.